A Qlik Account or Qlik ID is required for access to Qlik portals, software downloads and full access to Qlik.com site resources. Related Article:
- Go to www.qlik.com
- Hover over "Login" in the top right corner
- Select a page to access
- If you already have a account, please see How To Change A Qlik Single Sign On Password for help using your existing account.
If you do not have username and password select "Register".
- Complete the Single Sign On required fields (asterisks)
- Click the "Terms and Conditions" box
- Check the "Verification" box and complete the identification task if prompted.
- Click on "Register" at the bottom of the page.
- You will receive a system generated email with an activation link for your new account. NOTE, this link will expire after 24 hours.
- Click on the activation link in the email sent to you
- You will be directed to an activation page that will automatically log you in to the Qlik.com homepage. You should see "Account" in the top right of this page. If you hover over the word "Account" you should see "Welcome YOUR NAME." This verifies that you have been successfully logged in.
ATTENTION: Tips for Registering
- If you are a licensed customer or a partner, make sure to provide your work e-mail. Entering a personal email address or incorrect information will cause the system to create a new contact in the system and access will not be granted. This includes entering a company name different from the name listed in the Qlik database.
- If you are a licensed Customer, do not attempt to log into the Partner Portal. Doing so will result in access issues.
- For non-licensed customers , please enter your company or personal information.
- Please note that the phone number should be entered with no characters or spacing. It should look like 1234567890 not 123-456-7890 or (123) 456 7890
If you have difficulty accessing the portals and the download page, please contact Qlik Customer Support via the Qlik Support Portal